Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Am Legend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{MOD}cybervegeto22
Admin
Admin
{MOD}cybervegeto22

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2006-09-23

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:50 pm

Anyone seen this?
Me and my bro went to the first showing after midnight, the matinee on the Friday it was released Very Happy
afro
We were gonna go see it again that night LOL, but my dad didn't want to (he hasn't seen it yet) so we are gonna see it again tomorrow or Saturday with our friend.

So who has seen this, and what's your opinion on it?

Rating: 7/10
Reason for rating: Was poorly put together, whole thing didn't really tie in with the rest of it, there could've been better writers lol. (And they think they deserve to strike >_<)
Sure, the story was exciting and all, but the only thing that made it interesting was the fact that it wasnt too far from real life + Will Smith acted in it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cybervegeto22
{MOD} Noexplode
Veteran
Veteran
{MOD} Noexplode

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-06-01

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm

i already seen that movie. acutually i can get any movie that r still in theaters for free!!!! if u guys want to know how to get them just let me know and i will give u the website.(just pm me cause i can't post the URL on here)
Back to top Go down
Engles
Soldier
Soldier
Engles

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-12-10

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 am

This movie was ok, yet I was expecting a much better movie..

Though it was great, at times, I agree it was sporadic and never wrapped up the story. The Major *SPOILER* butterfly theme was barely hit on and the side story of the ringleader of the darkseekers was never finished.... I found that this was a visually stunning movie thought it lacked a good plot... I mean for gods sake I don't even know if that helicopter killed his wife and daughter or if they are still alive as dark seekers I mean wtf it just ended... this movie could have used 30 more min to wrap things up...

I also would have liked to see some more of will smith roam NY famous spots alone... inside the NY stock exchange, playing baseball in the stadium... all there was was times square...

6 / 10
Back to top Go down
http://ProfileComingSoon.com
wrecked
troop
troop
wrecked

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-06-28

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 8:11 am

i still wanna go see it lol
Back to top Go down
{MOD}cybervegeto22
Admin
Admin
{MOD}cybervegeto22

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 8:33 pm

I've seen it twice in one week Smile

actually one week and 11 hours.
Back to top Go down
Engles
Soldier
Soldier
Engles

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-12-10

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:42 pm

well def worth going to see but i just thought it was weak
Back to top Go down
http://ProfileComingSoon.com
megaman
troop
troop

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-10-15

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:32 am

{MOD}cybervegeto22 wrote:
I've seen it twice in one week Smile

actually one week and 11 hours.

way to be exact, don't forget hours, minutes, seconds, times you blinked, nacho tortillas you ate, and anything else that is exact

Based on your observation and review of it, (which I didn't actually read that post), I am willing to check it out, heck even anxious to check it out.
Back to top Go down
{MOD} Noexplode
Veteran
Veteran
{MOD} Noexplode

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-06-01

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:48 am

it's kinda sad that will smith had to shoot fred on the road. i mean fred diserved it he should of never went out in the streets lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
{MOD}cybervegeto22
Admin
Admin
{MOD}cybervegeto22

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:40 pm

Lmao, good point Razz

Dude that part was awesome though... didn't explain it very well, but if you remember,
Spoiler:

(Don't click the spoiler if you don't wanna know what happened everyone!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussions :: Movies & Games-
Jump to: